Gasfitting Certification templates
Below are templates for Certificates of Compliance (CoC) and Gas Safety Certificates (GSC) that can be used by gasfitters to certify gasfitting. You can complete the information required in these templates and save them for your records and for sending to your clients.
Interactive PDF forms
- Gasfitting Certificate of Compliance (CoC) [PDF 112KB]
- Gas Safety Certificate (GSC) [PDF 100KB]
- Combined Gasfitting Certificate of Compliance and Gas Safety Certificate (CoC-GSC) [PDF 120KB]
- Gasfitting Certificate of Compliance (CoC) [DOC 200KB]
- Gas Safety Certificate (GSC) [DOCX 157KB]
- Combined Gasfitting Certificate of Compliance and Gas Safety Certificate (CoC-GSC) [DOC 183KB]
Certificate Design checklists
These checklists allow practitioners and businesses to design certificates for gasfitting to meet the amended Gas (Safety and Measurement) Regulations 2010 (GSMRs) that come into force on 1 July 2013.
The following checklists are available for download:
- Checklist for Certificates of Compliance for gasfitting (CoC) [PDF 225KB]
- Checklist for Gas Safety Certificates (GSC) [PDF 110KB]
References to regulations in these checklists are to the GSMRs as amended by the Gas (Safety and Measurement) Amendment Regulations 2012. Please consult the regulations for a definitive understanding of the requirements.
The checklists identify items that certificates must include and some optional items. If the certificate is to form part of another document such as an invoice, it should be clearly identifiable and all the certification information should be presented together in the document. As long as that information is clearly identifiable, there are no other specific requirements to how the information is presented.
Combined CoC-GSCs must meet the requirements of both CoCs and GSCs, but the information need only be recorded once on combined certificates.